Monday, July 22, 2013

[I'm back! In case anyone noticed I was gone. :)]



Yes, we have been on a vacation and I have totally ignored my blog. I actually didn’t even have access to the Internet during our vacation and to my surprise; it was a nice break from it all. We drove down to California (added 6,400 kilometers to our new van), doing things along the way. I read many books and here’s a review of the two I liked the best.

Imagine a society where you are pretty much guaranteed great health, to have a successful marriage, to live until you’re 80, etc. Sounds good, right? Here’s the catch: You just have to give up one thing – your freedom to choose. Doesn’t sound that great anymore, does it? For example, you might be matched to someone who will become your perfect spouse, but you’re in love with someone else. Someone you shouldn’t be in love with and can’t have.

Loved these books! I can’t wait to read the third one in the series. I look forward to the movies they’ll make of these books. If you liked Hunger Games, you’ll like these books too.

««««

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)