Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[how to use my freebies]



I get some questions about how to use my freebies as I don’t use a downloading system to share my freebies (I don’t have a clue how to do that).

Here are step-by-step instructions how you can use any of my freebies.

1. When you find a freebie you like, right click on the picture, select "save image as" and then you will get this next pop up screen and you need to decide where in your computer you want to save the photo into. Save the photo as a JPG file. That's what I use anyways as I don't have a clue what all those other kind files are. Aren't I so techno savvy? 




2. Open up a new Microsoft Word document. Click "File" and then "Page Setup". Change your Orientation to "Landscape" and make each margin 0.2". Press OK. 


3. Click "Format" and then "Columns". Choose "Three" and make the width of the column 3". Make sure the Equal column width is selected. Press OK.


4. Click "Insert", then "Picture" and then "From File". Find the freebie photo you saved earlier and double click it to insert it into the document. Press the Enter arrow and then repeat the process five more times so that you will have six 3" x 4" journaling cards on one page. Don't leave any spaces between the cards or they won't fit on the page.
Now you are ready to print the document. Just load card stock paper into your printer and then print.

ps. You can click on any of these photos to see them larger.

Hope this helps. 

4 comments:

  1. Great info! I'll have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! I've been looking for how to download your freebies, oh well! I love it! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you! My daughter and I are just making a gratitude journal. Thank you for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)