Monday, December 17, 2012

[December Daily book]


Hard to keep my mind of the sad happenings but life has to go on or evil will win.

Today I started working on a December Daily book. I’m keeping it very simple as I don’t want to spend too much time on it. December is always a busy month.

I basically just bought a black note book with brown kraft paper pages. I print the photos and quickly write down what happened each day on the date note cards I made. If you are interested in getting a Microsoft Word document with all the date note cards ready to print, then leave me a comment, or e-mail me, with your e-mail address and I will send them to you. I printed my cards on very light beige paper.

Happy Monday everyone! J







2 comments:

  1. I realize I might be a LIIITTLE bit late, but I'd really like those journaling cards if you still have them? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to find the MW document but no success. Can I e-mail you the images instead? Just leave your e-mail address here as a comment and I'll send them to you. I won't post your e-mail address, of course.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)