Monday, September 3, 2012

[victoria vacation, day 3, part 1]


On day 3 we headed to Botanical Beach. The drive there was awesome! The "highway" 14 (narrow, two lane road, not sure why it's called a highway) is like an one and a half hour roller coaster ride. Hills, winding road... Super fun as long as you don't get stuck behind slow pokes.

Botanical Beach is one of my favorite places I've ever been to. Maybe even THE favorite one. It was like you were on a different planet. As you can see, I took more than enough pictures while there. I couldn't help myself. Everything was just so interesting to me. Sienna even said at one point that "this is the best thing I've ever done in my life!"
























Love my new hiking shoes! So comfortable and light!



The sand on the beach was super soft. It didn't feel like sand. I think it was crushed sea shells.






















Loved, loved, loved Botanical Beach!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Looks like a fun trip!
    xoxo,
    Cat and Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for leaving a comment. I hardly get any comments. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)