Thursday, May 17, 2012

[i need your help]


Remember this bird doodle?

I like doodling birds so I have a feeling I will be making many of these kinds of doodles.

I’d like to come up with a cute, funny name for the my birds. My mind is drawing a blank so I was wondering if you could help me come up with names. If I will pick the name you are suggesting, I will send you a little something something as a thank you.

I also need a fun title for the blue picture.

The bird with the two feathers on its head is the main character. The other bird is his friend. Or maybe a girlfriend? What do you think?


ps. Word of the Day:

MAFFIC
\MAF-ik\

VERB
: to celebrate with boisterous rejoicing and hilarious behavior

EXAMPLE: Fans mafficked for hours outside the stadium, celebrating the team's dramatic victory in the division championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)