Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[hoo!]




I’m home sick today and for some weird reason, I started thinking about owls. Hence today’s post.
Owls are so cute. Maybe that’s why you see them everywhere nowadays. Owl crafts, decor, hats, jewelry, cakes…


(Owl photos found via Google image search.)


Owl cake from Stellar Sweets.


One of the many owl costumes I found via Google image search.


Owl hat by Danette.


Owl hat pattern found at Ravelry.



Owl garland by Moonstitches.




Owl iPhone cases by lovahandmade.


Owl pumpkins and jewelry found via Google image search.



Sienna and I have made owls from toilet paper rolls. You can see them here and here.
Today I made this bead owl, a ripped paper baby owl & an owl gift tag.
You can never have too many owls in my humble opinion. Go make some today. :)





Lil\'Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)