Monday, April 9, 2012

[easter cake, easter egg lunch + project life pages]



I hope you all had a great Easter.


Check out this Easter cake I made. Carrot cake + cream cheese icing “grass” + laminated bunnies & tulips. Kind of silly but fun at the same time. I don't have patience to make fancy cakes etc so this was right up my ally.


You can find the recipe for the carrot cake here.

Lil\'Luna


Thank you Pinterest for this fun idea: putting lunch in plastic eggs. Of course Sienna had to hunt for the eggs first. J


Just in time for Easter, a bunny came to rest underneath our trampoline again.


Some more Project Life pages I finished. I love it that I can include any size/type of page in the album. I'm not stressing about anything. Horizontal vs. vertical photos, black & white or colorful... All goes!  No stress is my motto when it comes to scrapbooking. No pressure for perfection. Do as much or little as you wish. Maybe one day I'll feel like making an actual 12 x 12" page. It all goes in the same album. Love it!



Used some of my journaling cards with this one but I find I mainly just add a few words on the photos themselves. When there's more to write, then I'll use the cards.



I decided to use 8.5 x 11" page protectors for my favorite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)