Monday, August 22, 2011

{precious}


She's a little bit of sunshine,
She's a smile to light your days,
She will steal your heart and
keep it with her warm endearing ways,
She's your precious little daughter,
With a sweetness from above
Who will fill your years with laughter
and your lives with lots of love

Author Unknown

A SPECIAL PERSON ENTERED MY LIFE
I REMEMBER HOLDING YOU SO TIGHT
I REMEMBER LOTS OF LOVELY TIMES
AND I SHALL ALWAYS CHERISH
THEM IN MY MIND
YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER
YOU ARE MY FRIEND
OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER
WILL NEVER END
I HAVE WATCHED YOU GROW
I LOVE YOU SO
AND I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW
This Girl can Jump.
This Girl can sing.
This Girl can do most anything.

This Girl can laugh.
This Girl can cry.
Sometimes I think this Girl can fly.

This Girl can hope.
This Girl can dream.
This Girl glows like a sunbeam.

This Girl is sweet.
This Girl is tough.
For the love of this Girl,
I can’t thank God enough.

1 comment:

  1. :) <3

    Ikävä Siennan kuvia, alahan päivittämään perheblogia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)