Thursday, February 25, 2010

{the last song}

Y Y Y Y Y
ihana kirja! loved this book!
so... i'm discovering nicholas sparks as an author. i loved "dear john" so i thought i'd keep going and see if i like his other works. i had read "nights in rodanthe" and didn't think that book was that amazing, or the movie. but now i'm hooked. i really like nicholas sparks. i'm glad i gave him another chance. after all, "notebook" is one of my favorite movies. i'm reading that one next. :)
can't wait to see this book as a movie too.

2 comments:

  1. He's one of my favorite author's too! When I am in the mood for a romance you can't go wrong with Nichols Sparks. I find his endings are always bitter-sweet so they don't feel too cheesy to me. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love romance and love. i'm always in the mood. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)