Thursday, August 13, 2009

{silly, serious/sleepy and pretty}


Love this kiddo! She let me take silly pictures of her the other day. Fun how the camera distorted her face when her face was close to it. :D

My latest mask, bought from the Heritage Festival. It found it's home way up high above the pantry closet. The light parts are egg shell chips.
Jay and Sienna surprised me with this flower. We'll see how long I can keep it alive. I'm terrible with plants. I can even kill a cactus.
What do you do when you are dead tired and blaah? Go to the scrapbook store of course. :D Few pretty papers can cheer you up amazingly well. Then you have energy to have fun at the playground after.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sansku :)

    It's Julie (aka Sis. McArthur) I love your blog!!!! Oh to be that creative and talented! Christian and I were thinking of heading up your direction and wanted to get in touch with you guys. What's the Fall like where you are? Hope to hear from you soon. Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kati Eronen AngelosantoAugust 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM

    Aamen Sisar Sansku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Juuri niin minkin teen:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olen samaa mieltä, että pikanenki käväsy esim. Tiimarissa voi piristää päivää ihmeellisellä tavalla! :)

    -johanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)