Tuesday, June 9, 2009

{this & that as usual}

So - my sister wanted to see a picture of me after I got my hair done. Sienna took this picture of me! Sorry about the annoying flower on my lip but the huge healing cold sore under it is even more annoying. :)
I had to find a new hair stylist as my previous one decided to become a stay-at-home-mom. Can't blame her but I hate trying to find a good new hair stylist.
I don't like this result 100%. It's okay but I really don't like the wide lowlights & highlights in the front. I like a more blended, natural look. The color isn't quite as nice as I had previously either. I'd like it more goldeny (I hope that's a word :)). I'm trying to decide if I'm courageous enough to ask her to redo the front atleast. I think I can put up with it until my other sister gets here. She can fix it for me. She did my hair last time she was here too.
Got some good news: the hair stylist said I have lots of new undergrowth in my hair. Yey! The thyroid medication I've been on for awhile has started to work. Maybe I'll get my nice thick hair back. :)

Guess who? :)
Sienna used my lightbox again. Cute!
Then I thought I'd share one more of my books again. Stacy Julian's The Big Picture. Stacy is a fun scrapbooker and such a fun person! I like seeing her scrapbooking stuff so I can read about her life. :) She got a Vespa for her 40th birthday. Lucky girl. :) She runs, she dances disco while doing dishes... :) Her scrapbooking style is not exactly my style but I get lots of great ideas from her.
Love this layout!

She shares how to make a fun tag booklet about various aspects of your life. I like little scrapbooking projects like this. Fun & quick to make.
She shares her thoughts/philosophies about various themes.
Definately a fun book!
***
Guess who just WROTE HER NAME!!!!!! I can't believe Sienna can write her name.
Now I'll go and add a Twilight postcard to my Energy Journal. Yeah! :)
And I think I'll add that picture of me and my incredible hunk Jay while on our missions. It'll remind me of TRUE LOVE & fun mission memories.
Good plan. :)

7 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks cute. I get cold sores all the time too, I HATE them, and I know HATE is a strong word.
    Wow, go Sienna! Already writing her name, little smarty pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylläpä Sienna on taitava valokuvaaja. :) Ja kauniit hiukset sinulla! Hyvän kampaajan löytäminen on niin vaikeaa. Minäkin käyn kampaajalla, jonne on matkaa 200 km.... :) No, käyn kyllä siellä suunnalla muutenkin, mutta olisi helpompaa, jos hyvä kampaaja löytyisi täältä. Nyt pitää aina varata kampaaja hyvissä ajoin. Minulla perjantaina kampaaja (Jee!)ja ajan olen varannut huhtikuussa... Ihanaa päästä istumaan ja vaihtamaan kuulumisia! Aikaa on varattu kolme tuntia... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mukava nähdä kuvasi :) itselläni on ollut myös ongelmia löytää kampaajaa täältä ja olen aina jemmannut leikkuun yms Suomen reissulle. Tällä hetkellä tulee käytyä sen verran harvemmin niin pakko käydä täällä. Yksi on löytynyt ja laitettiin raidat ja tietenkin tulivat ihan liian vaaleat...nuo yskän rakot ovat inhottavia, itselläni myös säännöllisen epäsäännöllisesti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana kuva susta! :) Näitä pitää nähdä useamminkin ♥

    Onnittelut Siennalle ♥ Niin ne vaan kehittyy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kivat hiukset sinulla!Hyvän kampaanjan löytäminen on kyllä tuskaa.Minulla ei sellaista ole.
    Hienoja nalle puh kuvia.Hienoa,että Sienna osaa kirjoittaa nimensä.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amy: I HATE cold sores too. I don't get just one anymore. I usually get several. :( I guess all kids have some kind of talents. Sienna's has always been her hand dexterity.

    anne: Tama kampaaja oli kylla kovin hauska. Rupateltiin kovasti. Aion viela menna uudelleen ja kun mainitsin jo noista etuhiuksien raitojen levyydesta niin varmaan seuraavalla kerralla menee jo paremmin.

    tuikku: Onni on kun loytaa hyvan kampaajan. :)

    suvi: No kiitti. Pitaa yrittaa muistaa ottaa minustakin kuvia aina valilla. Sienna kun jo osaa niin ehka tulee otettuakin. :)

    mirva: Niin on. Kun sellaisen loytaa niin pitaa pitaa kynsin ja hampain kiinni. :) Minustakin tosi ihania taas nama Siennan taiteilut. Tiedan etta Sienna on harjoitellut nimensa kopiointia mutten olisi osannut arvata etta ihan ite osaa jo. Lapset yllattaa aina neroudellaan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like you hair! You look beautiful. Its a great change without going too crazy. Lookin' good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)