Monday, May 18, 2009

{what it's all about}

***
Our tv room shelves - a work in progress. Slowly filling up with magazines and books. Sienna's toys are everywhere in our family room. Just like it's supposed to be. :) We waited a LONG time to have children. I LOVE seeing toys everywhere.
***
***
I promised someone I'd share couple of pictures from my new scrapbooking book. It's called SCRAP simple - Using Minimal Design to Create Beautiful Scrapbook Pages. Written by Hillary Heidelberg. Great book but I'd go even more minimalistic in some of it's layouts. :)
I chose these three layouts as they feature my favorite shape: the circle.
***

***
Check out this cute boy! The joy on his face - too precious!

One reason why I love buying scrapbooking magazines and books is that they show how much people love their families. That's what it's all about in the end. Families. Y
***
ps. Go watch this funny video:
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)