Tuesday, March 17, 2009

{some more irish stuff for ya}

***
An old style Irish cottage.
***

***
A storefront in Dublin. Pretty tacky but so so cute at the same time.
***

***
This show is hilarious! Irish people have a great sense of humor.
***


***
I'm so bummed I didn't see Giant's Causeway even though I lived pretty close to it for awhile.
***
***
There are amazing cathedrals in Ireland.
***

***
Even though Ireland is very green and lush, sometimes it can be very gray and dreary too, so the Irish brighten their lives with cheerful doors.
*** ***
The doors often have a metal knocker on them.
***




***
Malahide Castle. Not the biggest but very cute.
***

***
A gate at Malahide castle.
***
My camera broke the day I arrived in Ireland so all these pictures were found from the net.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)