Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{energy!}

***
skylar's lace stencilled floor - royal design studio
(via style files)
Jotenkin aivan ihana.
***
***
I didn't want you to miss this cute idea. Feel like felt crafting? Go to...
***
I had energy yesterday! Party on! Feels like a long lost friend is back. I got some much needed cleaning done. Much more to do but I was so excited to actually have some energy for change. Yey. Hope it continues today as there's an Enrichment tonight. They're having a cake decorating class and I so want to go. I'm excited about my new church calling. Fun, fun.
I found out I need to teach at least one class. So I'm starting to ponder what I could teach. What do you think mateys? Have you seen something (in my blog) I could teach as a class? Any ideas what would be a fun class? Brainstorm with me, will you. :)
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)