Saturday, March 21, 2009

{australia & twilight}

***
Much to tell, much to tell (it's been a good couple of days) but time for just couple of quick things. We watched this movie on Friday and loved it. I totally recommend it. I wish I could bring the cute little aboriginal boy home to me.
***
***
Tonight we'll be watching this as Jay surprised me with this dvd gift set. The dvd was just released today!
***
***
The set includes the dvd, a collector box (on the left) and some movie pictures. It'll be fun to collect any Twilight pictures into the box. Yes, I printed a few favorites as a memento. I feel like a teenager but it's all good. :)

It still sucks that they didn't do a better job with this movie (it lacks some major special effects to make the vampire stuff more cool & powerful). I'll still enjoy it - all the laughs too. It's not supposed to be a funny movie but some parts really are quite ridiculous. But like I said - I'll enjoy it. ;)
But I tell you - they'd better do a better job with the part two, New Moon. I'm hoping. New director. And I'm sure they have a bigger budget this time as they know this thing is HUGE. If you haven't got caught up in the Twilight phenomena yet - HURRY UP! :D
***
Guess who's going to spend a day with Heidi Swapp in April?!!
I registered today for a full day Heidi Swapp scrapbooking event. Right here in Edmonton. I don't do stuff like this very often so I'm excited! :)
Info:
***

2 comments:

  1. hey i saw on someone's blog how you can photoshop your own face where bella's is into a poster of her and Edward... i'll try and find it again, i know you want to do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) By the way, Jay said the movie wasn't that bad so I'm sure Dan would like it then. I think I was disappointed the first time I saw it because I expected so much of the movie after reading the books. When I watched it this time, it wasn't as bad as I thought.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)