Friday, December 5, 2008

{nip nip}


***
Pottery Barn Kids & Pottery Barn.
***
So - many postings today. It's because we're house bound. Robin got sick last night with a stomach flu. My stomach is nipping a bit and I'm waiting to see what happens. Sienna is still in her pajamas. We've had the laziest day ever. Sienna was dancing while watching Wiggles. I was wondering if she'd like dancing lessons. She dances a lot at home but I wonder if she'd be too shy when other people are around. That's how she is with singing. Sings all the time at home but in class she didn't. Wouldn't want to waste our money if she won't dance. Hmm.
***
I'm pretty much done with Christmas shopping. Yey!
***
Put white paper snowflakes on front windows yesterday. My yearly tradition. Love them.
***
Jay's parents got a puppy. We haven't seen her yet. We were supposed to go there today but... We hear she's sooooo cute.
***
I've been trying to find new winter boots for myself. No luck. Either the boots have high heels (no good when you want to go tobogganing with your kid) or are poor quality (winter boots gotta be warm, right?) or not my style. Now I'm hoping my father-in-law will find me some UGGs while shopping south of the border. Wish me luck. They are so expensive here. Good sales down south.
***

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm LDS, too! (Just thought I'd mention it.) : ) That's great that your daughter sings and loves the Wiggles! They're a great group! Sorry to hear that Robin is sick. I hope he feels better soon. And I hope you're able to find the perfect boots! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)