Sunday, December 14, 2008

{brrrr!}

***
"Mommy, take a picture of me and the twins."
***
***
Sienna found an Easter basket that had shredded paper in it. The mess was secondary to the fun we had.
***

***
Sienna's new knitted dress. From the Gap. Me lovey both the dress and the girl.
***
***
I'm not sure if I dare say it - I haven't got the stomach flu yet! I'm so scared to say that out loud. Now I'm sure I'll get it.

We went from -3C to -30C in a day!! Needless to say we are all freezing.
***
Taalta voi kayda kuuntelemassa vahan Club for Fivea:
http://www.clubforfive.fi/joulukiertue2008/
***

2 comments:

  1. Suloisia kuvia taas, as usually, kun kuvattavana on Sienna :).
    Kauhean kylma teilla, hui! Lampoisia rutistuksia taalta kaikille!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress too! really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)