Friday, October 10, 2008

{simple joys}

***
paolo design coat hooks
cu-u-ute!
***

***
I have always loved different fonts. Always. Instead of spending my quiet evening productively, I chose to download some more fonts into my computer. I used to have cool handwriting when I was younger. Now it's very messy. I want to make a computer font with my old handwriting. Need to learn how...

List of fonts I used:
a darn mess
amaretto
boring lesson
calvin and hobbes
century gothic
chick
crimescene
dystorque brk
easily amused
elastic wrath
flores
graffiti
heartland regular
hog book
i suck at golf
gimme five!
pine lint germ
pump demi bold
skaterdudes
spotted fever
vitamin (outlined)
warren
***
Simple joys for simple people. :D
So today I'm thankful for the million ways I can write my name.
***

1 comment:

  1. :D He-hei! Minä teen aina joskus tuota samaa, fonteilla on kiva leikkiä :D

    Sen sijaan, että huolehtisin kodista, kun korvatulehduspotilas nukkuu vaunuissa juoksentelen netissä ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)