Sunday, July 6, 2008

{my work}

***
Since my scrapbooking contest thingy didn't work out, I guess I can share my layouts now.
Didn't want to cover the beautiful paper too much in this one. Felt flowers.
***




***
My old necklace at the bottom.
I didn't have tons of money for supplies (this stuff gets pricey - that's one reason I had hoped to make some money with my work) so I made my own butterflies. You can buy all kinds of cute ones. But lack of money doesn't have to stop you.
***
***
Afterwards I realized I should have reversed this layout so Sienna wouldn't be looking away from the page.
Most of the paper I use looks like linen. You really have to see it in real life to really appreciate the pretty paper and other products.
***

***
I love the saying and the villainy feel of this page. :)
***
***
The new daddy writing should be more to the right.
***
***
The suede strap goes through the "first day together" letters.
***
Like I've said - simple = me. Me lovey my work even though it's not contest winning stuff. :)
***

9 comments:

  1. Nämä on niin ihania ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a wonderful job! I love each and everyone of them. Sienna is such a star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nämä ovat käsittämättömän suloisia. ihanat sommittelut, ihanat kuvat, suloinen toi kukkaidea... naminaminam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihania!

    Mä ihan liikutun kun katson noita. Kauniita sommitelmia ja paljon tunnetta!

    Ihania!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved the last one - love at first sight. So sweet. The one I choose as winner! ;o) Plus, love your butterflyes, absolutely nothing wrong with them ! Hand made, best made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been checking out The goodies box lately and found you there.
    All I can say is wow!!! Your layouts is so adorable. I agreed with you that even if you're tight on budget you can still find alternative solutions for your scrapbooks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you just started scrapbooking!! You are amazing....love all your pages. And don't feel bad about the contest...it all depends on who's judging and what their styles are, etc. Your work is beautiful!!

    Talia:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone for your kind words about my work. I really, really appreciate all the comments. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your pages. I'm sure there were tons of entries, so don't feel bad about not winning. I love the "villian" page - so cute! karly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)