Monday, May 5, 2008

rauta mies

***
Jay with Sienna the day we got her.
Sienna was three days old.
The loves of my life.
Y
***
We went to see Iron Man movie this afternoon. I enjoyed it even though it was a guy flick. Afterwards did some quick clothing shopping. I actually found something this time. I always have a hard time finding clothes. Who knows a good personal shopper who'd like to work for free? :) It was good to get out. I sure like afternoon movies as the theatre is always 90% empty.
It was +18C today. Maybe spring is finally here.
***
Got my printer working again so now I can print out all the pictures for my scrapbooking. The problem was cheap ink, I guess. I asked Jay to get real Epson ink and now the printer is fine. Figures. I can't even imagine scrapbooking without being able to print the pictures. I wouldn't have the patience to get them developed. This way I can size them myself and they'll be perfect.
***
Voi etta Sienna oli niin pikkunen. Tuo oli kylla uskomaton paiva. Muistan miten outoa oli lahtea sairaalasta ja tuoda Sienna meidan mukana. Oli sellainen olo etta oltiin kayty pohlimassa jonkun vauva. "Saadaanko me tosiaankin pitaa tama vauva nyt". Lentoreissu meni hyvin. Kaikki ihastelivat Siennaa. Kotona Jayn veli perheineen oli odottamassa meita. Kaikki olivat niin onnellisia meidan puolesta etta VIHDOINKIN meille tuli vauva. Jayn vanhemmat oli USA:ssa ja missasivat Siennan kotiin tulon muutamalla paivalla. Niin hyvin Sienna nukkui pari ekaa viikkoa. Veti meita hoplasta. :D Sitten alkoikin monet, monet vahauniset yot. Unta tai ei, onskuja oltiin. Ja ollaan edelleen. Osataan niin arvostaa tata uskomatonta lahjaa vuosikausien odotuksen jalkeen.
Y

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)