Saturday, April 19, 2008

where should we fly?

***
Last Sunday we went to Jay's parents for a barbeque and to celebrate Jay's and two of Sienna's cousins' birthdays. Max and Linda had just come back from Spokane and they bought this fun airplane teeter-totter for the kids to play in. I hope it'll take adults' weight as well - I'm looking forward to trying it myself. :) The kids had fun. The wind was cold though. It was really hard to get Sienna off the plane. Can you blame her? :)
(I swiped this picture from Brandy's blog. Of course I had forgotten my camera at home.)
***
Robin got himself a ride to a friend's place yesterday without telling us. He spent the night there. I thought Jay had arranged a ride for him and Jay thought I did. We figured it out later. That turkey! He's in big trouble when he gets home. He definetly needs to let us know if he's going somewhere.
***
I was going nuts yesterday with my printer. It wouldn't print sepia pictures. They kept turning out green all the time no matter how many times I cleaned it. I wasted so much ink trying to get it to work. Time for a new printer!! I should find out about the Kodak printer featured in Celebrity Apprentice show. After all, the ink is supposed to be so cheap. :-D The companies featured on that show sure get good advertising.
***
A friend of mine started a photography business here in Edmonton.
Check it out:
***

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)