Monday, February 11, 2008

flower child

***
Africa massaging his friend Whitey. :) He gets this look on his face like he's in a trance. :) I wish he'd massage me instead. :)
***

***
Spice soaking up the sun. Spice loves tummy rubs. He needs to be washed. He's usually a lot fluffier looking and shinier.

(Gotta love the "smudge" feature in my photo editing program. These black tables next to our front windows have million scratches on them from the cats' claws. I smudged them all out. :) One of my projects on my "things to do" list is to tile these tables with small black tiles. One of these days I'll get to it. I know they are just cheap Ikea tables and it would be easier just to go buy new ones. But new ones would just get scratched up again.)
***
***
Our Funny Bunny.

***
***
This is what Sienna will be getting for Valentine's Day. I decorated the heart tin with scrapbooking transfers. Can you tell she likes Dora?
***
***
All her loot fit in this cute paper bag. Velvet hearts on the ribbon.
***
***
My friend Allison was showing me hairpins she makes from felt today (aren't they cute!!). :)
***
Eipa sen kummempaa.
***

Later today...

I thought I'd share couple of fun Sienna moments. Sienna was having a bath earlier today and was playing with her toy frying pan and foods. She was busily cooking something and then she all of a sudden folded her arms and blessed the food. :) Perfectly too, I might add. (We say a blessing on the food before we eat and she has learned to do it.)

Also, we had another fun family night together and afterwards we were on our way to Tim Hortons for some treats. Sienna was ready to go and was waiting for us by the door. She turned her back on me and then said "Hop on my back." :)

***

4 comments:

  1. Hihii, ihania Siennan juttuja. Hyvä kun kirjoitat muistiin koska tuollaiset tuppaa unohtumaan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja hyvä muistutus, ystävänpäivä. Täällä joka nurkalla mutta jotenkin en ole hahmottanut että se on jo ylihuomenna...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiva nähdä Africa + Spice pitkästä aikaa! :)

    Ihana Sienna, voi kun toinen niin rohkeasti olis ottanut äidin reppuselkään :D Noi on niin hauskat noi minilasit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rakastan kissoja, voi kun saisi pitkästä aikaa halitella pehmeää kehräävää karvapalloa. Tuo miten kissat hierovat tassuillaan on kyllä hauskaa.

    Kaunis Valentine-yllätys Siennalle, teiltäpäin saa näköjään Kinder-suklaatakin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)