Thursday, February 14, 2008

couple of ideas


***
I have time to share couple more things before Sienna wakes up and we're off to our Imagine That class again. I think it's so neat that nowadays people do all kinds of fun stuff with their photos. I don't scrapbook that much (a small project here and there) but I have always kept learning about this field and the techniques people come up with. These pictures are by Jennifer Johner and I found them at the Two Peas in a Bucket web site. I like how she used embroidery to decorate her pictures. You can also make albums from material (kankaasta albumeja!). Just print photos on canvas (there's specific stuff available for this in office stores, don't cram your printer with stuff you shouldn't :) ) and then embroider away. Craft tip for the day. :)
***
***
Cookies by www.bissingers.com.
Rubberstamping cookies with food coloring. Great idea!
***

1 comment:

  1. Hyvää ystävänpäivää Rakas Ystävä!

    ...tulethan kurkkaamaan - minulla on koru-kilpailu meneillään blogissa!

    Halit!
    Katja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)