Wednesday, January 30, 2008

summer in the middle of winter

***
It's still freezing cold here (-30C) so I decided to enjoy the outdoors virtually today. One of my favorite things to do on a vacation is to enjoy nature in one form or another. Wading on the beach, hiking in the mountains or canyons, walking in a forest, visiting a botanical garden... Or this cactus garden at the Paul Getty art museum in Los Angeles. Jay and I were lucky to be able to visit this place some years ago. It's a wonderful place. Gorgeous modern building on top of a hill overlooking Los Angeles. You see all the way to the ocean. Beautiful art, cool gardens... One of my many favorite places I have had a chance to visit.
***








***
Who wouldn't want to see the amazing lavender fields in France...
***

***
I love, I love, I LOVE nature!!!!!!!!!!!!
***
Who said you can't have summer in the middle of the winter. Ha!
***

3 comments:

  1. Kauniita kuvia. Varsinkin metsäkuvat (nro 3 ja 6) ovat upeita. Luonto rauhoittaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... voih, kun voisikin hypata kuviin joista tykkaa. Olisin sukeltanut oitis kuviin numerot: 3, 4, 6, 10 ja 12.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oih miten kauniita kuvia!! Mistä sä aina löydätkin kaikkea näin kivaa?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)