Saturday, January 19, 2008

meme

Katja/Skimbaco tagged me with this fun meme. Here's what I have to do: Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.

How to make healthy school lunches fast: Sienna doesn't need school lunches yet but she will before I can blink. Might as well start learning early. So I'll take this one with you Katja!

How to make, keep and have enough money: I've been reading this book called "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and I have realized I have wasted so many years not being "financially literate". I've been out to lunch about money. It's about time I start being more responsible in this area. If I ever got rich, I'd hire someone to clean my house and make delicious suppers for my family. Other things interest me so much more.

How to not procrastinate doing unpleasant things: The above being said - I need to learn to get the not so pleasant chores done more effeciently and with more desire & skill. It's part of life having to do things you don't enjoy too much. Might as well learn to bite the bullet and be organized and efficient with it. And by the way, I do like the occasional cleaning and cookign. It's the fact that it's an every day thing that tires me about it.

How to dance: This would put some spark in my life and provide that much needed exercise! My fears of non existing co-ordination skills keep me from signing up. Seriously, NON EXISTING! It takes me forever to learn even simple steps.

How to play the guitar: I'd love to learn but this belongs to the category in my life "would love to but don't have the patience to learn it".

How to be a clown: Not your typical type of clown but the "cirque du soleil" type. It would be so fun to be able to entertain people.

Art skills: I have so many ideas for art but my feeling of "I have no skills" keep me from starting.

I'd like to challenge the following people in return:
suvi/this is our story
riikka/riikan blogi
elohiiri
stina/jotain staraa
tanya/villa kanerva

I always feel bad just picking a few people so please feel free to do this meme if you feel like it. Suomeksi ok. :)

2 comments:

  1. Kiitos memestä, onkin mun eka! Katsotaan jos tänään ehtisin vastata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mä en kovin kauheasti välitä noista haasteista, sori! :) Mut kiitos kuitenkin haastamisesta.

    Ihania kuvia Siennasta ♥

    Oon aina rakastanut sun kaikki käsialoja. Upeita. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)