Thursday, January 24, 2008

alysti kuvia

***
I found this shirt for Sienna for $1.99 (!!!). Amazing sale. It's size 5 (=5v.) but I couldn't resist it since it was so cheap and all. I'll blink and Sienna will be 5 years old.
***
***
Lickety lick! I had some leftover suckers and Sienna found one. I'm actually happy she didn't like it too much. :) She licked it for a minute and got tired of it.
***
***
I have this one computer program that I use all the time. It's from www.creatingkeepsakes.com (you'll find lots of scrapbooking related stuff there too). Look for a program that has "journalettes". You'll get various fonts, these journalettes (all kinds of shapes you can type in) and clip art. These are so fast to make. Cards are lovely (especially homemade ones) but I'm tired of spending tons of money on them. I have saved so much money making little cards with the journalettes.
Not the fanciest wrapping for a gift. I'm turning into my grandma. Recycling all the wrapping stuff. Hence the wrinkled tissue paper and all. :)
***
***
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'm posting this picture here. Somehow it's way too "real" and I feel exposed. I look so weird "without hair". You can totally see my weird eye and all. But I try not to take myself too seriously so even though this hurts - here's a picture of my new hat. Like I mentioned before, I haven't worn a hat since early teenage years. I feel totally ackward with a hat on.
***
***
Rest of the pictures are from our LONG walk/toboggan ride/playing in the snow yesterday. It was so beautiful and sunny. Perfect winter day outside. My legs are a bit sore today from the running (Sienna kept yelling faster mommy :)).
***



***
Making snow angels.
***
***
Yep, eating snow. NEW snow I should add. No yellow stuff. :) Just a little lick.
I love this picture! :)
***

2 comments:

  1. Ihania kuvia, varsinkin tuo missa Sienna syo lunta!
    Hattu on kiva (ai mika outo silma?!), hyva kuva ja Siennan paita on aivan ihana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyvältä näytät hattu päässä! Hauska ulkoilupäivä teillä!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)