Monday, December 31, 2007

lets end the year with some weird stuff

***
I know Christmas is over but I couldn't resist adding this picture of a *khm* Christmas tree here. :) I found a fun new web site called Crib Candy. All kinds of fun stuff in there. Mainly products for your home but of course I like to find the weird & creative stuff. Figures. :)
ps. January 8th, 2008 - I just went to this web site again and noticed there are many "not so nice" (quite rude) items as well. I never saw anything like that initially otherwise I wouldn't have probably advertised the web site here. My blog is supposed to be G rated.
***
***
A birdcage in a fishtank. :)
***

***
Funniest dog costume ever! :)
***
***
Life-size driftwood horse. :)
***
***
Walking giant Christmas tree. I know, late again but couldn't resist...
***
***
Could your New Year's resolution be to learn a fun new skill like stilt walking? :)
***
All of the above pictures are from Crib Candy.

***
Happy New Year everyone!
All the best for 2008!
***

5 comments:

  1. Hauskoja kuvia, kaikkea sitä keksitäänkin. Ihmiset ovat luovia olentoja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyvaa Uutta Vuotta 2008 koko perheellenne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Täällähän ollaankin keikahdettu toisinpäin... :)

    Kaikkea hyvää ja kaunista uudelle vuodelle 2008 Sansku!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oikein hyvaa uutta vuotta teille kaikille!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hyvää uutta vuotta ja ehdottomasti suunnittelet Suomen reissun tälle vuodelle, jos et kerran ole moneen vuoteen käynyt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! :)